Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ITEM'S OF THE DAY


I have a small collection of Margaret Smith of Gardiner, Maine  Handbags...this is one of them I will be posting more later.
A BIT ABOUT HER:
Margaret Smith of Gardiner, Maine started making beach bags and totes as a hobby in the 1940s, which eventually led to the establishment of the Margaret Smith Company producing bags and totes of high quality in novelty prints featuring floral patterns, birds, ferns and more.
I love her bags I used to have 10 of them but now own around 5 I sold some as I just had too many vintage bags, hers are all different even for the day I use mine and get comments every time I do.
Here are a few more examples and no I don't own them although I would like to.
Beautiful aren't they?
You can get them on eBay USA

1 comment: